Monday, January 7, 2008

Hey all! I am sorry that I tricked you in to thinking there would be regular posting from me when you received an invitation to this blog. As Sam said I spent a great deal of time and effort on the grand initial post updating everyone on the happenings since the wedding. I even included pictures from our honeymoon and a delightful tale letting everyone know I am pregnant. Then it all got lost with a click of a button and I was so upset and frustrated with the whole thing at that point I decided I would wait until the next day to post, and that quickly turned into days..maybe weeks before anything was posted. I'm sorry, I've been extremely tired as of late...have I mentioned the pregnancy? Anyway, I will try to post on a more regular basis from now on.

Everything is going these days. Sam's practice is doing well with First Care. They finally opened the new clinic that he will be working out of. He was really excited about picking out the great corner office and moving all his medical books down there. Everything was wonderful..until one night we had to stop by to pick up his space heater and realized that he had gone to work all week at Dr. Sam Parker's office. They got his name wrong on the front door to the clinic. Not even just spelled incorrectly with transposed letters but a completely different name. Even now he doesn't pay attention to see if they have it fixed. I"m sure he'll find lots of little things over the next few months that will have to be corrected or what not, but he's having a lot of fun setting things up.
Work for me is going well also, althought everyday I'm reminded that some people are just crazy while others just want you to think that they are. I'm not sure which is worse. I'm about 3 months pregnant ( Honeymoon baby) and extremely hormonal. That's not going over to well at work right now, because I've found that my patience for whining pregnant women is dwindling and I'm not able to pretend it's not very well. Other than that I find myself either crying over silly things, like The National Anthem or having insane dreams about having the doctor repeat an ultrasound and finding 1 baby and 3 kittens. Life is fun.
It's now officially past my bed time - sad that it's only 9:30. I will try to post again soon.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

To read my inspiring and thought provoking comments for this post, please see the comments section of the previous post. Due to clerical error, it ended up there...

Kristen said...

For random funniness: BooMama.net
You'll like it.
k

Kristen said...

this is getting ridiculous! it is severly interfering with my ability to properly capitilize. post something, people. it's your civic duty, after all.